All classes have work set
- Mathswatch – videos and worksheets years 7 8 9 10 and 11
- Corbett maths – videos and worksheets
- Maths genie -A Level maths work
- Worksheets issued to pupils at school
- Moodle – you login with your name and year of entry.
- Please contact us if you have any queries. Thank you and stay safe from Ms Auchterlonie
For the mock you will need to revise from your notes and the blue theory book. You will be tested on the following topics:
- Client requirements (blue book page 2)
- Target audiences (blue book page 2)
- Methods of pre-production (blue book page 4)
- Mood boards (page 4) – you need to know what they are, their purpose and how to create one
- Mind maps (page 5) – you need to know what they are, their purpose and how to create one
- Visualisation diagrams (page 5) – you need to know what they are, their purpose and how to create one
- Storyboards (page 6) – you need to know what they are, their purpose and how to create one
- Scripts (page 7) – you need to know what they are, their purpose and how to create one
- Camera directions (page 7)
- File formats (page 10 -12)
Complete the work attached on target audiences. Make sure that you read page 2 of your textbook (or the screenshot at the top of the worksheet). Answer each question in detail ensuring that you write in full sentences. Target audience homework
Write a news paper article about one of the following topics:
- Why is nuclear power a good thing?
- How did Chernobyl affect Cumbria?
- What are the advantages of radioactive materials?
- A scare story about radiation
Log on to doddlelearn.co.uk
You have been set two quizzes to complete.
If you have two tasks, choose to complete either the combined or separates task.
The presentation is there to help you.
Finish off the specific heat capacity questions that we started in the lesson (higher or foundation).
We will mark them during next lesson.
Complete the 6 mark question on density.
You should have a question sheet, with or without scaffolding to help you.
Think about the experiments we have done in class as this will help you to answer the question.
Complete the 6 mark question about the particle models and change of state.
Answers should be written on the sheet.
Make sure you use the structure strip if you need some guidance.