Students are to complete the 16 mark question from page 6 of their paper 3 practice questions booklet. It is Q3 at the top of the page. They also have a copy of how to anwer this question and we went through paragraph starters in class today.
Students should also use their exercise books and look at the “perfect” answer that they have in their book.
Any issues, students can see me any lunchtime
Students are to do Q1 exam-style question – source evaluation on the DAP – the Reich Labour Service. They have also been given sentence starters to help with this
Students are to revise for their final mock exam paper!
Topics are: Growth of the Nazi Party 1919-1933
Nazi policies towards women
Also revise question technique!!
Students are to complete 10 questions on this topic. They have the sheets – questions can also be found on the link below:
All work from Tuesday’s double lesson must be completed. That is the timeline from p67, adding detail to each date from p68-p70.
Then they have to answer the questions – click on sheet below
:From Chancellor to Dictator
Students are to revise the following topics. They have a copy of this too:
Paper 1: Crime, Punishment and the Historical Environment. 1hr15mins
- Poverty and crime in Whitechapel
- Vigilance Committee
- Tolpuddle Martyrs and Conscientious Objectors – how each were treated by the government: what was similar and what was different. This is an addition to the original list…….
- Policing 1900-present day
- Law enforcement change/continuity Saxon-Norman England
- Type and cause of crime 1500-1900
Paper 2: American West & Anglo-Saxon and Norman England. 2 papers to be done in any order in 1hr45mins. That means 55mins per paper.
- Consequences of the Fort Laramie Treaty 1868
- Narrative Account of the Mormon migration 1846-7
- Importance of: changes in ranching for cowboys; the Exoduster movement for the growth of settlement; the extermination of the buffalo on the Plains Indian’s way of life
Anglo-Saxon & Norman England:
- 2 features of castles
- Why there was a succession crisis in 1066
- The reasons for the failure of the Revolt of the Earls 1075
- Consequences of the Domesday Book
Students are to do the Activity questions 1, 2 & 3 from p60 of textbook on the Wall Street Crash. Any issues, see me any lunchtime
Students are to use their textbooks p27-31 to complete the table on the worksheet. They are halfway through. Any issues, see me by Monday lunch