Think of a product and using the attached presentation that we discussed in the lesson, identify each stage of the AIDA marketing model.
Buying a new car
Here are 3 different car buyers:
Young business executive, retired couple, family with young children.
Using segmentation- suggest a suitable make and model of car for each potential customer. Justify your choice.
- Read the chapter on page 352
- Answer Questions 2, 3 and 4 of the multiple choice questions
Revise for January mock exams.
Complete slides 8 and 9 for homework chaney scaffolding
Complete your powerpoint on digital graphics. Use the resources on the T drive to help.
You are a business and you have performed a skills analysis. Create an organisational chart and leave room for a vacancy.
- Advertise the job
- Create a job description (main duties of the job)
- Create a person specification (previous experience, qualities and qualifications needed from the candidate)
- Design an interview scoring sheet
- Design interview questions/answers
This must be ready for conducting interview role plays next lesson
Reading homework on organisational structures page 279 – 285. Then answer all questions on page 286-7. (Multiple choice, revision and case study).
Complete the ‘Need a Cake’ Evaluative concept map.
Explain each point you make carefully.
Read pages 51 and 52 in your text book.
On page 53 answer the following questions:
- Multiple Choice – Question 1
- Revision Questions 1A, 1B, 3A and 3B.