All classes have work set
- Mathswatch – videos and worksheets years 7 8 9 10 and 11
- Corbett maths – videos and worksheets
- Maths genie -A Level maths work
- Worksheets issued to pupils at school
- Moodle – you login with your name and year of entry.
- Please contact us if you have any queries. Thank you and stay safe from Ms Auchterlonie
Complete at least the first half of the questions from the sheet on frequency tables.
Mr Noble’s class have a Homework sheet stuck in their books.
Some students to do Q1 and 2, others Q2 and 3. Students have been made aware of which Qs they need to do.
The class have a test on Thursday 28th November on the topics we have studied since September. Students have been given a revision booklet with questions to do and have their maths exercise books to help them. We will look at these questions on Wednesday, prior to the test on Thursday.
Homework sheet stuck in exercise books on multiplying large numbers. Students to use Standard or Grid method.
Year 10 set 1
Prepare and revise for maths test on Quadratics and simultaneous equations. Use the revision sheet to be issued in wednesdays lesson.
Year 9 set 1
HW is to prepare for and revise for a maths test next tuesday 5th. Use the printed test revson sheet issued in class.
Complete worksheet on Congruency
Bring Green revision workbook
£2.70 each to buy – please use parent pay
Complete the questions from the homework sheet in your exercise book.
Students to complete homework on multiples and factors, which is stuck in their books.