For the mock you will need to revise from your notes and the blue theory book. You will be tested on the following topics:
- Client requirements (blue book page 2)
- Target audiences (blue book page 2)
- Methods of pre-production (blue book page 4)
- Mood boards (page 4) – you need to know what they are, their purpose and how to create one
- Mind maps (page 5) – you need to know what they are, their purpose and how to create one
- Visualisation diagrams (page 5) – you need to know what they are, their purpose and how to create one
- Storyboards (page 6) – you need to know what they are, their purpose and how to create one
- Scripts (page 7) – you need to know what they are, their purpose and how to create one
- Camera directions (page 7)
- File formats (page 10 -12)
Complete the work attached on target audiences. Make sure that you read page 2 of your textbook (or the screenshot at the top of the worksheet). Answer each question in detail ensuring that you write in full sentences. Target audience homework
Theory work has been emailed home to your parents but a copy of it can be found here. You must read the relevant page in your textbook (or the screenshot of it on the top of the worksheet) before answering the questions in detail. Email me if you have any questions.Target audience homework
Practical work has been emailed home to your parents. This will need to be completed this week using the Class Notebook at www.office.com. Even if you do not have access to Microsoft Word or Microsoft Powerpoint at home, through the Class Notebook you can use the online versions of this software. Save your work in the homework section of your Class Notebook. Email me if your parents did not receive the email or if you have any questions. I will send theory work separately.
Research the different types of computer screens available and produce a short report on the following features: method of display, resolution, picture quality, screen size, effect of price on quality.
Year 11 ICT (Mrs Cook’s group)
Choose one of these websites:
Examine one of these websites using the headings: Analysis, Name of product reviewed, Platform viewed on, Delivery method, Purpose, Target audience, House style, User interface, Layout, Navigation methods, Media used, Accessibility.
Year 12 ICT
Put the notes given into an A4 ring binder. Complete the uses, advantages and disadvantages sheets for keyboard, numeric keypad, mouse and touchpads making sure that your answers show technical knowledge and understanding.